Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My First Post


Hai everyone

Welcome to my blog. I waited long for opening my blog. Coz I never felt the need to write something about me. I never tried to know myself yet. I’ve always thought that I know myself. I thought that everyone else knows me very well. There is nothing ever too hard or too complex about me. I felt like an open book. I really felt it. I saw my friends and close one also thinks like that. I never really wanted to be a mysterious girl who has many other worlds hidden inside her heart. “Woman’s heart is an ocean of secrets” – is it really? I never felt so (But I obviously have seen some pretending (?!?) so) . I’ve visited many of my friends blogs. Some I enjoyed very much. Some I didn’t. Some surprised me… who is this person? Do I actually know him? They are not like this at all. Then what is the need for trying to be so poetic? I even found an answer. It makes you look good, it makes you popular, and therefore, it makes you feel good. Then one day I visited one of my friend Dipu’s blog. It was awesome. Dipu is the funniest person I’ve ever seen. And far more important, he is very warm and never pretends anything. I read his blog stories and for the first time I felt…this is something really cool. Dipu, in his blog, is just as he is in person. Then I felt like opening my blog also :$ . Although , obviously, I am not so cool like Dipu, not even close. But I felt like writing what I feel, not what anybody else wants me to feel. I felt like writing what I like, not what others would like to read. So, thank you Dipu. Thanks to all who would read my first blog.


Again I waited long, this time to write my first blog. I was very busy and stressed. I wanted my first blog to be real funny and jolly, becoz I do like such blogs. But today I wanted to write, but I’am not in a good mood. So, bad news for the readers :D. Some of my close friends(?) tried to show me my place. They all think they know me, my ability. So, the predicted a lot of things about me. They showed me my place. First I was surprised, then I was hurt. Later I got angry...my obvious reaction... The next step, as far I know myself, was to get frustrated. But surprisingly, I didn’t. I asked myself...Is this all? Is this really my place? Do I really know what I am? Do I know what I can or cannot do?...Let’s give it a shot. Before showing others I need to show myself what I can do? And I will show. The one thing I know about myself is ..i am unpredictable. I’ve always done things which I’ve never even thought. I’ve always done things which I’ve never even dreamed of. I’ve always done things which anyone else has never thought. Then why not this time. This is not all. “This is a new beginning….:D

8 comments:

Shaila Pervin said...

are tui naki eta..!!!!wait dear..amio blog khultesi.. :)

None said...

khaise eita start hoile to khobor ase

Moinur Rahman said...

Sagar Bhaiya r moto ami o voy paisi... LOL

but eagerly waiting 4 updates :)

Glitter Girl said...

jak..amar prathomic uddeshsho shofol hochce bole mone hochche..shobai besh bhoy pachche :D

Unknown said...

ami bhoy painai B-)
Pore anondo paisi :D

আলোর ছটা said...

eagerly waiting to see the real face:)

Mahmudul Hasan said...

porsi. :) :) . haha. MOja pailam . Jodio mane kisui bujhi nai. Dipu bhai er upor bhokti dekhe bhalo laglo. ami nijeo tar bhokto. Amader mone hoi ekta "DIPU Fan CLUB" khula uchit.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging :) Apnar nijer description ta pochhondo hoyechhe :)